What was the most scariest movie

you have seen?
what is the most recent scary movie?

Most scary "Exorcist" and the most recent "The Unborn"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The most recent one I have seen (which was last year) was Strangers. Scared the crap out of me!!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Forbidden Planet - something about the sound effects is probably what is so scary- and the invisible monster that wipes people out and that tries to come through the door (shudder)

That and the original The Mummy- gave me nightmares for years.

I haven't watched horror movies since then. :(

Answer by Bmat at 10:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• To me Unborn was not scary at all. I didn't flinch one bit. Hostel on the other hand freaked me out, because stuff like that really happens.

Anonymous

• Scariest movie was Night of the Living Dead. It worked because they didn't telegraph the scary parts with over the top music. They cut immediately from normal conversation to action so you were never expecting it (or constantly on edge for it). Unfortunately, they don't make them that way anymore. It's all obvious music and special effects.

Most recent as in most recently made I guess Saw IV, though I consider the Saw movies comedies.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• the unborn and drag me to hell.

saw IV was the most disturbing horrifying movie of all time.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I haven't really been on top of things whwn it comes to scary movies. My son insisted I watch Quarentine and it was scary. The movie that scared me so much years ago (now don't laugh) was the Blairwitch Project.The ending where the guy is standing in the corner scared me so bad. IDK why it freaked me out!
    One night I had a get together and everyone had left except my brother who stayed to help me clean, it was like 1am and I turned off the livingroom lights because my son and his kids were asleep in there. I called him and he wouldn't answer so I figured oh well he went home. I walked into the livingroom and my brother was standing with his head down in the corner! I screamed so loud I woke the kids.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• birds..man i hate those things..so it freaked the shit outta me..lol..and recent?? i dunno, i dont watch movies!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009