I can't think of the title.....help!!!

I saw this movie about a year ago. It starts off with this young couple who are engaged and living in this poor nieghborhood, they are struggling working all the time. They come home one night to find they're neighbors being robbed. They go next door to find them (either dead or not home). The boy(from the couple) Grabs a gun and shoots one of the robbers. They see a bag of money and thinking that the guy he shot was dead, they grabbed it and ran. Well as they are leaving the town they find that the robbers are chasing after them. So are on the run for awhile. Towards the end of the movie the couple is in a hotel room and the robbers finally catch up with them, and end up chasing them to a warehouse (i think) Where what happens is the robbers and the boy die at the end and the cops come and blah blah blah. At the end you see the girl got a money and she lives in a nice house in a nice neighborhood with there daughter...

proud_mommy1322

Asked by proud_mommy1322 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• no clue... that doesn't sound familar at all.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• bump

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I haven't a clue, I would need a little more info to go on.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• can u think of any actor or actress in it. i used to work at blockbuster but i am not too sure about the movie give me the actor or actress and i can help.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009