Does anyone use a video moniter? If so which one and how do you like it?

Does anyone have a video moniter? I have a regular sound one, but we just moved our DD into a toddler bed and well she is very quiet while in her room so I think she is sleeping.....Wrong. I went in her room this morning and it looked like it had snowed becasue she pulled all the wipes out of the container. I am looking into getting a video moniter so I can keep an eye on her without having to open the door all the time and I would like to keep an eye on her while she is playing in her room without having to be in there with her. I have been looking at different ones on line and they seem to have mixed reviews. I would love to hear if you have one and how you like it. Thanks

melliesmom1207

Asked by melliesmom1207 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• bump

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i have the summer brand or something like that. it works pretty well, i got it as a gift, the sound is so loud i have to have it completely off, the picture is good but you have to find the right spot to put it or else its really staticy, thats the only annoying thing about it, other than that it works great. I think mine was from walmart or target.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2009