Do you know how many people ur hubby or so have had sex with???

If so were you suprised, less or more than you?

If you know the number what is it? Range?

If you dont know, do you want to know and does this question spark an interest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• my SO is a slut so God Himself might not know how many SO's been with! Surprised? No. He told me the day we met his goal in life was to do as many women as he could before he died. I thought he was kidding but found out nope, that's just him. How he can't actually do much anymore but I'm sure he still gets bj's like crazy every chance he gets. Do I want to know the number? no. It's his little world. I just let him enjoy it. The man is a womanizing cad but he's a cute little dumplin' to me. I'm not married to him so I can't stop him. If I did he'd probably just wither up and die! lol He lives for the chase whether he catches them or not. He's a hoot!!!! Yes, he has had way more experiences than me. At my age I just sit back and laugh at him now.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think DH had sex with 4-6 other girls including me. I can't quite remember the exct number but within that range. I wasn't shocked.

And DH is the only person I've had sex with.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• he's had sex with 6 or 7 i forgot. a little more than me.
    no i was not shocked more shocked of who it was with than anything
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes 2 counting me
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes, just one, me. I am the same, just one, him.
    Anonymous

• A lot, and no I was not surprised his hot, he was my first
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• 2 including me, so he says, so yes obviously I was suprised. Not at first glance before we had sex the first time, but after we had sex, I had doubts about him being with only one girl. LOL oh lala
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes I know
    No I wasn't suprised, we were friends for 5 years before we got together so we know more then the numbers we actually know a lot of the people and used to hang out together
    He has more than me
    His number is 13 excluding me but when we were just friends I used to make fun of him all the time (obviously I didn't know I'd end up dating him let alone marrying him) I'd tell him "Sure your number is higher than mine but my experience is higher than yours. Your number is higher bc you can't get the girl to come back a second time" :) lol
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Lol my DH's number is 5, and considering that's less than half of my number, i have nothing I can say to it. I don't really care; its the last one that counts right ? :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• admckenzie...are you saying you know your SO is being intimate with other women and it does not bother you? I am not bashing..really just curious. Ive never heard any woman like that before!
    Anonymous