Any moms here that aren't perfectly perfect?

I'm talkin about the "super moms" who drive a BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Cadilac. Go to church every week, Breast feed, ERF, eat organic... blah blah blah.

So who is a normal person that makes mistakes, can take a joke, and doesn't care if their kids eat freeze pops. I just want to know if I'm the only one who isn't super mom. My baby gets diaper rash, accidently eats things that I don't know he shouldn't have(like orange juice and spaghetti) and I sometimes let him just cry 'cuz there is nothing else I can do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm definately not super mom. You're not alone!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i aint perfect
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I am absolutely imperfect and I revel in it! :)
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 10:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I too am a normal mom. I am a single mom and it's just hard. I can't do it all and I get frustrated and just want to cry. Sometimes I just don't know how to get my little girl to stop crying and it's frustrating and I just want to scream.
    We make mistakes, but we are good Mom's! Good Luck! : )
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm far from perfect, but I try to do what's right for myself and children. I try even harder to better our lives. I don't think anybody is perfect, however there are a lot of mother's on here who think they are.

Anonymous

• "I'm talkin about the "super moms" who drive a BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Cadilac. Go to church every week, Breast feed, ERF, eat organic... blah blah blah. "

Those moms aren't even close to perfect. I'd rather have a mom like the ones you mentioned in the second category. I'm pregnant with my first, and I HOPE I fall into the second category. Trying to be perfect takes the fun out of life, lol...I will try to breastfeed though. I'm gonna give it all my best, but I've failed on little things before, and one thing I will teach my kids is..."It's okay , healthy and NORMAL to make mistakes sometimes".
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm DEFINITELY not perfect, according to some of the mommies here on CM: I let my daughter have....SODA! *GASP*!
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 10:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• ME! The only thing I do on your list is go to church every week.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• no, I'm not perfect by far
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• OMG! I gave my daughter OJ for a week while she had a diaper rash and couldn't figure out why it was so bad! I felt awful. Also She loves otter pop things and kool aid. HaHA!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009