LOL. Some anon claims that they know me and is telling me they know for a fact my DH is cheating on me!

What's the dumbest thing somebody has said to you on CM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP don't worry about it. She has probably been stalking you very carefully even though you are anon, gathered enough info on you to say something stupid. I deleted my acct. but I came back because I missed my real nice friends. I used to be Gigi1969, hope she doesn't get to you.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• wtf how would they knw
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• wow, that's sort of like a miracle then huh since you are posting anon...how would they know you and your dh?
    Anonymous

• i would report that person to the cafemom admins; they can see who the anon is.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I know right, I posted anon on the other one too. This site is getting so stupid. And really it wasn't even about cheating husbands, she didn't like an answer I gave and just started ranting about how my DH is cheating on me.
    Anonymous

• I dont know anything about any of this but the fact you are posting about it tells me its bothering you a little more than is should be if you knew 100% it wasn't true.
    Anonymous

• Cafemom is not only a "mature mom" site. There are a lot of people here just to upset others. Someone once wrote on here when someone online starts to upset you..its time to get off. If they know you they need to come out and not be cowardly. If you're having beef w/ someone they are just trying to cause trouble. Ignore it. It makes you better than them.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• The stupidest thing I saw a mom say on here was kind of un-related to yours. Someone complained about Wal-mart and then she answered all snooty (in a tone that made her look like she shopped at Saks 5th Ave.) and she said "Hmph! well that why I only shop at Target! I still laugh!

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009