blood tinged discharge

hi ladies, i am very curious as to what could cause me to have bloody discharge when i wipe. Its not a lot but enough to be seen. It seemed like it was happening every other day too. My lmp was june 23 and it usually last for 6days total and in between cycles is about 33-34 days. I started to notice this happening on the 8th of july and then the 10 and then the 12th. Have any of you had this happen before and do you know what from and is a bad thing for this to be happening. The only thing that could be affecting this would be me using progesterone cream but i really don't think that would cause anything to happen like that.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you pregnant??? :)
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 11:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It sounds 2 me like u have irregular periods. I have my periods twice a month. Go 2 ur doctor and check it out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• thats what i had right before i found out i was pregnant i would take a test and see what happens i know everyone is differnet sounds to me your pregnant
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2009