college

What can i do with an associates degree in health care administration?

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Did you check with the placement office at your university?

What do you want to do with this degree? Why did you choose to study this?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Im going through university of phoenix online. I don't start untill the 27th and I only talked to my enrollment counselor long enough to find out that i was in.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Get a job that pays only $10 an hour. It's not going to do you much unless you get a Bachelors' Degree. Associates don't impress employers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can do plenty with that degree. The sad part is that it is from Phoenix online, it's not a very good school and I personally would not even interview someone with that degree. But, you can try, small Dr.'s offices or clinics, optometry offices or dental offices. There is always a high turnover in those places and you might could slip in a spot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Beware of the for-profit schools like U of P. Many companies do not hire their graduates. They exist, by law, to make money for their shareholders; your education is not their priority.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009