Don't you hate it when you want to.....

Mow and weedwhack the street grass that is on the other side of your fence and there are ALWAYS cars parked there? I can't weedwhack, what if a rock dings thier damn car? My neighbors have like 12 ppl living there and they have 7 cars! I have been spying for days to see if they move them and nothing!

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do it anyway. Also, there are noise ordinances and people cannot cut their grass before a certain time. Call your local police department and ask what the hours are for it. Then when someone is out there at 6 am, you can call the police on them for breaking the noise ordinance.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• well at least you have a place for you to park in my apartments we each have 2 space each well i just got new nieghbors and they have 4 cars and we only have 4 spots.....its a race to get home just to park in my spot. also i am due any day now and dont wanna walk a mile to get in my car while in labor.... i hope they cant pay rent and have to move soon...lol
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Lol, ggiovanni on the other side of the coin at least you don't have to mow and weedwhack your street grass! I remember living in an apartment like that.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yeah but they guy who come do our yard for some ungodly reason start at 6 in the morning every wednesday... and it last til pass noon they are out there mowing weedeatn i wish they would do it in the afternoon...
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Tell them you are going to mow and weed wack for them to move their cars. If not, then tell them you are not responsible for any damage. If they don't cooperate and its a hazard call the police. I don't care what my neighbors think, I would do it anyway. LOL
    Valerie_2

Answer by Valerie_2 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• OMG! I just remembered that. My gardener at the apartment I lived at came at 6am on my day off every Tuesday!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Thank God for HOAs lol My neighborhood wouldnt allow that!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• If there is that many people living in one house, I am guessing--just a hunch--that they won't be the type that notices a small ding created by a weed-whacker propelled rock.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• On the contrary Seven07, they save so much on rent/mortgage that they all have new cars/trucks/SUVs and we don't speak to each other. It is just an awkward situation.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009