another mucus plug question (sorry)

so I know that sometimes it comes out in pieces and other times it comes out stringy and it can even come out in one big glob but is it possible for it to come out as a liquid? more like a discharge? I'm 37 weeks and have had no sign of it. with my last I lost it in one big glob around 36 weeks so I'm curious why I haven't lost it yet... also I've had a LOT more discharge this time around. thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sometimes it just comes out like discharge so maybe ur extra discharge is ur mucus plug all broken up..i didnt have it with my first baby but lost it with my second at 2 weeks befor he came out, this time ive ben constantly losing pieces for the last week but had lost bigger pieces before this week.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2009