anyone had a VBAC?

my first son was an emergency c-section @ 34 weeks my second son came a year later via c-section b/c he was too big (10 pounds +) so we are trying to concieve another and i really dont want another c-section-has anyone had a VBAC after 2 c-sections or am i stuck with surgery yet again?? i know i will have to consult my dr but i guess i was just wondering if anyone has actually had a vaginal birth after 2 c-sections?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Chances are they may not let you. I have the option because I have already had a natural and a c and lemme tell ya its something I NEVER want to go through again so I wish you the best of luck. I have not has a VBAC but I will attempt it with my next. BUMP! SWorry this was not helpful:(
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I haven't had mine yet, but I'm having a VBA2C very soon. Just as soon as I go into labor. (I'm 37 weeks). FInding a doctor to do it is very difficult, though. You're actually better off with a midwife. But if you really don't want to have a c-section, it's very simple. Refuse it. They can not force you to have surgery, and if you come into the hospital in labor, they are required by law to take care of you. So they have no choice but to deliver your baby vaginally.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2009