HAve you read Mansfield Park?

I found a hard bound copy of Jane Austen's Mansfield Park for $5 so I bought it. I just started reading it tonight. Without giving away too much (as I am just in the first chapter as of this moment in time literally began reading it 15 minutes ago) have you read it and did you like it? What other books would you recommend? I love a good novel and am open to all suggestions. Thanks.

Mamaford2

Asked by Mamaford2 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• Not yet, but its on my list.

Pride and Prejudice is my favorite Austen book by far. Darcy.... mmmmmm.

Sense and Sensibility is good as well.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Thanks for the input! I was always a little intimidated to read Jane Austen but decided it was now or never to start. LOL
    Mamaford2

Answer by Mamaford2 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I love Jane Austen...all of her books are great. Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility are my faves, though!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009