how many people were you allowed to have in the delivery room with you?

froggiedee

Asked by froggiedee at 11:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• at the hospital I am planning on going to...3
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• For natural...as many as I wanted but with my c-sec I was only allowed to let one in...obvious choice being my husband.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I had to have a c-section so I was only allowed to have one person. My sister just had her baby (natural) a few months ago and she was allowed to have as many people as she wanted.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I had my DH, my mom, my step mom, my mother in law, and my grandma. So that makes 5...with this baby it will be all them plus my DD and my cousin
    Anonymous

• I could have two
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• During my thirty hours of labor before they finally gave me an emergency C-Section, whoever...and there were a TON of people there....husband, mom, midwife, the obgyn on duty at two separate hospitals, and like a total of (between two hospitals) almost twenty nurses. There was NOTHING else going on except for me. In the surgery, just the surgery team and one, my mom.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• at both hospitals we were allowed 2 ppl, the first baby it was just my SO, the 2nd it was my SO and my mom

i went to teaching hospitals so we also had med students and nursing students... itw as a mad house!!! my first delivery i had 2 sets of students, the other woman last minute refused them, so i allowed the extra 5 students in..... so 10 students 4 nurses and 1 OB, plus a peditracian and 6 peadicatric nurses...

2nd was 12 ppl, i dont remember what they all were i had a drug free, not by choice, birth and wasnt paying attention
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was allowed 2. My mother and grandmother were with me.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• As many as I wanted. If they're going to put a limit on it, you might want to consider moving to a different hospital. Or hell, a home birth :D
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was only allowed 2. And they were my spouse and my mother.
    Rachelle2283

Answer by Rachelle2283 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009