Has anyone else had motion/car sickness with pregnancy?

I was never car sick until I got pregnant with my daughter. It was the occasional nauseous feeling, since I had her (she is 9 months old) it has gotten worse. I get car sick whenever I am in the back seat or passenger seat. But in the last 2 weeks I even get car sick when I am driving. Has this happened to anyone else? My husband and I have been trying to conceive but not for that long. Any thoughts????

kabe0620

Asked by kabe0620 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, yes, and yes! I had SOME amount of previous car sickness in my life, but NOTHING like when I was pregnant with my daughter! The smell of the car just made my stomach turn.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• only in the beginning when I had morning sickness. I had to pull over a few times to puke on the side of the road. Mine got better after the 14 week point, but now that I"m preg again I'm finding it returning. You may be preg again!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have carsickness only when I'm pregnant. All 4 times. But for me, it goes away pretty much as soon as the baby is born.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i had motion sickness so bad for a few months ealier with this baby any type of moving would make me have to hide my face in my arms in hopes i wouldnt puke all over, i hated being in a car, or walking outside with cars going by, even the stupid t.v made me sick with all the moving on it...my kids were the worst thing to watch too as bad as i feel for saying it. thier running around constantly(thier 1 and 3) made me sick....
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009