how do I tell her I dont appriciate her BS?

Tonight I told my dad I would make dinner and he appriciated it. So I start making it and my SM asks what I am making. I say home made mashed potatoes, green beans and grilled chicken. She headed out side turned on the grill and made chicken for my dad. (she had eaten cereal when she knew I was cooking). Well I thought that was pretty rude!! Then everything I was doing was wrong, the way I made the gavy, the potatoes ect....EVERYTHING. I asked her if my lil sister was going to eat this and she said no she wouldnt like it and that she would have to fend for herself so I said ok, later my sis started crying because there wasnt enough for her to eat and again, it was my fault because "sissy didnt make any for you".
How do I tell her I dont like her doing stuff like this? And it hurts my feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You say, "When you do things like that it hurts my feelings"
    Anonymous

• tell her to leave you alone when your cooking....if she doesnt like it she doesnt have to have it but Im sure u know ur dad as much or more than her so u know what he likes, lol that'll get under her skin big time.

My hubbys grandma tried that and I was like well maybe he likes it that way when u cook it but when I cook he likes it the way I do it and never complains. that shut her up. shes always in some competition, i dont get it, i think its possesive
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Wow.. how rude! I can't believe some people are like that! I'd mention it to your dad and tell him it's bothering you. See if there's anything he can do about it. Or you mention to her that it's bothering you. If she don't seem to care if it does note it and talk to your dad about it. He may not know what's going on and may need to be told to fix the whole problem.
    Rachelle2283

Answer by Rachelle2283 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Sounds to me as if it is time for your dad to stand up and be a man! He needs to tell his wife she needs to be a bit more respectful of your feelings! That was just a cold hearted bitchy thing to do and had I been you, she would have been wearing that gravy! You sound VERY young to me--as in underage young--and if that is the case, then there may be only so much you CAN do, but one thing you should NEVER have to do is allow someone else to treat you like dirt. Stand up for yourself. You don't have to be rude to say "I don't like the way you treat me. It makes me feel hurt and sad and I'm not going to allow you to do that to me anymore!" Say it with some UMPH behind it! Say it looking in her face, not at the floor. And when she starts again, look her in the eye, say "ENOUGH" and walk away! Don't give her power that is YOURS! She isn't worth it!! Good luck!

SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 6:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009