Harry Potter

Is anyone going to see the new Harry Potter movie that's coming out tomorrow? If you are, is it for you or your kids? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i can't WAIT! I'm so excited. I read and own all the books and movies. But it will be special DH and me time. He's always taken me for my birthdays. It's the ONLY time he'll go to the theatre. But we'll probably wait a week or two till the lines die down... :(
    first-one

Answer by first-one at 11:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I am and for ME!! lol
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Im going on Wed! the very first showing in the morning. LOL No it's not for the kids cause im still pregnant with my first. Im a Harry Potter Fan lol. BUT my whole family likes Harry and since the release of the movie comes out on my Little sisters bday we decided thats what we would do for her instead of a party
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm gonna see Harry Potter really soon, probably not Wednesday though. But it's for me n my bff!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 11:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It is ALL for me. Kids are too little.

Cannot wait! This one looks like it is really going to stay along the book story lines....I am excited.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm going this weekend with my parents and possibly my boyfriend.
    Haha we're all a bunch of Harry Potter nerds =]
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009