Has anyone tried Intelligender?

I'm wondering how accurate this OTC gender predictor is> Would love some feedback from those who have tried it.

emmyholder

Asked by emmyholder at 11:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really wanted to try this. After reading mixed reviews I decided not to spend the money on something that may not be right. Besides that My Doc told me I was having a boy at 15 weeks. Although im still curious as to if this works or not
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt waste ur money hunny, i remeber 3 different ppl who bought it ealier in our pregnancys and it was soo wrong for all of them......
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have heard a lot of people say that they got the wrong gender with it, however, we used it between 10 and 12 weeks, and it predicted a boy. Ultrasound confirmed at 21 weeks, we are indeed having a BOY! I didn't trust it enough to go out and buy anything in blue, but it was fun. If you have the $30 laying around it's worth the fun of it, but certainly don't run out and get a ton of stuff for one gender or the other, because even the site itself will tell you it is not always accurate.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009