confession time

whats your confession or secert ?????

since cafe mom dont have a section for confessions or secerts is there anything that u are holding in ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1. Im eating ice cream and getting kinda fat but I dont care too much but I know I will soon.
    2. I secretly think my hubbys sister is a dumb, selfish, b!#@#
    3. I want to have 4 kids but want a boob reduction after the four
    4. I never clean...I hate it...If hubby wants the house clean he does it himself
    Anonymous

• I sometimes dislike my ss and call her names under my breath and sometimes directly to her.

I am a bad person when I treat her bad, but I cant help it at times.

I am a bad wife because I know that it hurts my husbands feelings.

I am trying not to be the person who raised me, but it is a struggle at times.
    Anonymous

• *SD
    Anonymous

• I'm an aloholic and it is affecting my family and job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I never do anything except for take care of my son's needs and I know it bothers my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm feel a little jealous of my husband's relationship with his sister. He once slipped and called her babe - that really freaked me out. She lives 7 hours away and I'm glad. Even though she seems to be a super sweet person I don't really want her in our lives daily.

My grandfather masturbated himself on me when I was 6 - I've never told anyone. When he died all the grand-kids were talking about how precious and loved he was - I couldn't contribute to the conversation and my refusal to say something good about him caused a huge fight. I let all my family, sisters, cousins, aunts - everyone think that I was a heartless bitch just so I wouldn't have to say what he had done or that I hadn't had any affection for him my entire life because of what he did to me. I've been the heartless bitch for 22 years now - they won't forgive me and I still won't tell.

Anonymous

• I had an affair for 7 years with the same man. He was a sex addict and I knew it. I was in love with him, but he wasn't in love with me. When he died, I almost committed suicide, but no one knew why I was so depressed and I couldn't tell. It's been 12 years since he died ; I still visit his grave and keep a picture of him close to me - and still, no one knows.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I once saw my oldest sister and our brother having sex. They were 12 & 13. I never told - but to this day I won't have anything to do with either one of them. They are 43 & 44 now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I watch fetish porn a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Whenever I read books, I take on the attitudes and emotions of the characters I am reading about into my own life. While growing up I was always depressed because of the literature I read. It is sometimes the same with movies. For instance, I watched "The Breakup" the other day and that whole night I spent yelling at my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009