How many of you wish you

would win the freakin POWER BALL already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol

What are some of the things you would do with your winnings?
Who would you NOT give a dime to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a whole plan worked out, LOL, but rarely buy a ticket. Here is what I would do if I came into a large windfall:

-Pay off all debt
    -Buy/renovate a house for our family
    -Put a lot into savings
    -Start college funds of each of my kids
    -Help my parents out some
    -Help other family members
    -Tithe to church
    -Donate a good majority of it to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital, the Susan G. Komen foundation, and a few other charities...I have often entertained the idea of starting my own charity to help low-income families get a boost when the need it.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i dont wish for the power ball. money is not everything to me. i just life is far and easyer for me. and me and my family would all ways be safe and ok
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• my husband would loveeee to win this.. he plays everyday. oh my gosh that would be so cool!! we would probably pay our house off, buy a car put money up for our kids college and spend a little on ourselves and kids.. o and my husband will probably buy a boat or rv both actually LOL..
    wifeandmommyof3

Answer by wifeandmommyof3 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• first i would quit my job!! then i would pay off my bills!! send my parents on a cruise. buy a house for myself and my daughter. i would donate to the childrens hospital, and to the spca. take my daughter, niece and nephew to disneyland, visit a few other places, like hawaii, jamaica, cuba. put some away for daughters college, and then live off the interest!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well I never play... but if had a ton of money to spend I would get a house, buy my husband a car and me an SUV, put money away for my son's college, take a trip, pay off credit cards... so many things *sigh*
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 12:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i finally bought one quick pick today, just a dollar. thats all.
    i would pay off my student loans, SO's truck, and our CC's. get myself a decent car paid in full.
    buy us some land with or with out house, if without start building our dream log cabin.
    put money into something that will grow over time. pay off my mothers bills, and sisters. dad money to pay off 2nd mortgage on the house. give my family money. buy them all decent cars. do fertility treatments probably. and of course put money away for our future kids. and retirement. charity....well giving my family money would also be like giving money to charity, sorta. start our shop up.
    uh how much was the powerball???
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It is an estimated worth of 49 million right now....$24million cash value!

Me thinks I could do alot with that. SAVE.SAVE. SAVE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would take the cash value. Put a bit into a seperate saving accounts and for my childs future.

Put a bit into my checking and savings account and get one or two 'MAGIC CARDS"!! LOL Just to walk into a store and not have to check prices, perhaps buy the person behind me in lines items for them to save them money.

I would give some away like that......those single Moms whom could use the help too...create a charity that helps them out, along with abuse survivers, kids in foster care...etc...take a few out on weekends and make it something they will remember.

Give to several charities........be a Secret Santa for a family or two or three!

I would NOT give a penny to my Ex-husband, and have our child send HIM post cards from our trips around the world, from every country to visit, as my son would love to be able to see other parts of our world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i would pay the best doctor to remove my mans brain tumor and then i would buy a house with my man and have a baby and pay off my physical therapy bill and any debt that i have and then i would get new clothes for me and my daughter ...at reg price nothing fancy and not too much and then save the rest cuz you never know when you might need it .
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2009