any moms have a child with aspergers syndrome

and if so can you please tell me how and when you notice somthing was wrong i think my son my have it heres some of the things iv'e notice he has alot of trouble in school he doesnt really understand when someone is upset he wont get a joke or take it litterly hes very clumbsy hell just fall over very forgetfull and walks very bouncy and smells everything oh he knows when i use a different ingredient in my cookink all the time so please im asking if these are some of the symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Health

• Yes,talk to his doctor.Look it up online to find more info about it.How old is your son?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• he just turned 9 and ahs been displaying this for a while it just my husband refuses to see anything wrong he just say hell get over it you know he a dad who see his son perfect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would go to the groups section.They have groups for aspergers/autism.They might be more helpful.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Does he do anything repetitive(body movements)or like to line things up.He may not necessarily have aspergers but could still be on the autism spectrum.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yes he makes wierd noises kind of sounds like a dolphin and he has ticks and he does wierd stuff with his eyes to the point where there all red
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• That sounds like stimming to me.He really needs to see a doctor.

ZMK

Answer by ZMK at 12:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have to go take care of my baby.You can private message me tomorrowif you want.My son is on the autism spectrum,he was dx in march.I'll keep your family in my prayers.

ZMK

Answer by ZMK at 1:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009