If you were to get a tattoo of you child's name on one of your fingers, which finger would it be?

I am contemplating doing this, but can't decide which finger. And I would plan to add one or two more names depending on how many more children we have. Just the first names.

isamari

Asked by isamari at 12:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My pinkie. My family is all about pinkie promises and that would be special to me.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Wedding finger your bond with your children is for ever and you will allways be loyal and filled with unconditional love for your babies .The wedding finger is the finger used to show anyone you are commited to some one i think that would be the best place for your kids .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• your right ring finger def
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My index finger, the one they see most often. LOL J/K I would also use a ring finger. When our adoption is finalized I am going to get a tattoo on my right foot. It will be my first, (and likely my last) tattoo. I have a c-section scar from having my bio son, and I want something permanent to show for my other three kids. The tattoo will represent our entire complete family, and will leave room in the design just in case (by an incredible act of God since DH had a Vasectomy) I have to add more children to the family.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would put it on my thumb. The thumb is the most important finger you have on your hand. Without it, it would be hard to complete a lot of tasks and move on with your life. Like your children. Do you see how much better and happier your life is with your kid/kids. I love symbolisms like this.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• my middle finger cuz if anyone has a problem with me they can screw of and my family will be there to support me

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I love all the different answers; thanks for the input! :)
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 12:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My middle finger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2009