Does any one else feel like their hubby is just with them for the kids?

Whould u rather him be with you bc of the kids or not at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i dont feel that way and if I did I would break up with him....my happiness is important too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would never marry a man that didn't love me. With or w/o kids he should be married to me because of his love for me period. I know my husband didn't marry me for the kids because I was married to him for years before we even had kids. It's unfortunate though to the women that do accept marriage from men knowing the reason isn't his love for her, but his obligation and need to see his kids grow up day to day.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i could never be with some for just for the kids i tink my happeness is way to much important...
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yes I do think this
    it sucks
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Me and my daughters father was together because of my daughter. I wanted him to be there for her. I was so wrapped up in her having a father that I forgot about my own happiness. Well it sucked and no more. He is out, Im completely over him and it took me a little over a year to do so, but we are so much better now. We actually get along better and he is still there for her.
    So no, I would not be with a man for the child. My happiness is so much more important to me. I have to be happy in order to be a great, non miserable mom.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would not stay for the sake of the child....I wouldnt expect my spouse to stay either.....thats not healthy for the kids to be put into that situation either.

While I understand the economy in today's time, but my happiness is as important as my childs is and if I am not happy, then I'm out..... I wouldnt want my child raised in a loveless marriage and stayed cause of him/her.

This is why visitation was put into the divorce decrees!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yep. But I feel the same way about him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Not at all.
    starburst22

Answer by starburst22 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009