In some families, children are little more than souvenirs from past relationships.

Discuss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This wasn't a question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Oh damn! lol, I never thought of it that way! Oh well, I love my little souvenier. iI actually have told a joke or to about it but I couldn't possibly say "I spent 10 years with an unfaithful man and all I got was this lousy ....." Naw, I always tell people my son was my parting prize for participating on a game show called "Let's see how long I can love you until I catch you cheating"!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I like the parting prize comment!

I used to like it when my then husband would say something like...." Gee, can't you take a joke?" I'd say,"Umm yeah. I took you didn't I?"

I tell my child the best thing I got out of the relationship was her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2009