Puppy Names

We r getting another puppy dont know i want a female because we have my daughter who is a toddler and males hump things and their privates are always showing lol but hubby wants a male (he will prolly win) so i want some puppy names. I am a huge vampire fan so i am looking for a name among my infatuation lol I was thinking sookie for a girl (True Blood sookie stackhouse series) or Cullen for a boy (twilight) idk any names i would appreciate it or if you have any cute name its for a chihuahua

stacirios

Asked by stacirios at 12:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pets

• Bella for a girl!!! I think chihuahuas look like their names should be Bella lol Or if its a boy, name him Jake or Ed!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• chihuahua names my friends have for theirs are Harlow, Mimi, Monarch, and Diva. we named our dog Titan. but he's not a chihuahua, so i don't know if that would help. but if you're going for a vampire name, try Lestat, Armond, Claudia, or Louis. they're all from "Interview with a Vampire."

hope that helped...
    LoveMyGoob09

Answer by LoveMyGoob09 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Girl dogs are actually better with kids as long as they are puppies and not full grown dogs. so their is something for your fight. but as for names I love Sookie or even Jessica! But for the boy I think you'll end up with to many dogs with that name. I would actually go with Meyer or maybe one of the twilight brothers. Then its vampire but not to common. Also if your a fan of other vamp books such as Mary Janice Davidson and Anne Rice. I would loo into some of her character names. do keep in mind that your husband will have to call the dog but whatever name is chooses so if he wins the sex of the dog you can have win with then name!
    nikimullins

Answer by nikimullins at 3:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Male dogs are great with kids too. I've never ever seen or heard of any proof saying one is better than the other. And as far as the humping thing, just get him nuetered right away and you won't have a problem with that.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• lol thanks they are all so cute o what to do lol my husband wanted Brock like Brock Lesnar the ginormous UFC fighter lol just cause its gonna be a chihuahua lol but like nikimullins said if he picks the sex i get to name it lol well thank you i love all the names really appreciate it
    stacirios

Answer by stacirios at 4:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• in my experiance with female and male dogs ive actually noticed that females hump more..but if you get it as a pup and get it spayed or neutered right away (6months) then all should more or less be fine!

as for names i loove the name roxy for a girl. and for boys, although none are vampir-ey, i like cooper, jake, and tucker
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL, Even girl Chihuahuas hump things( and eachother) lol ( I know this for a fact, my mom had 13)
    Idk, I love the name Petrie for a long hair Chihuahua :) you know from the Land Before Time!
    but thats not vampirish...cute tho!
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 5:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Really i didnt think females humped as much hmm thanks for the info..aww Petrie is so cute lol "i Flied" .........."no you falled" lol
    stacirios

Answer by stacirios at 7:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2009