Can you get pregnant any day of the month?

i was out of town for a month and didn't have sex. i felt like i was pms ing so i thought i was close to starting my period.when i got back home i had sex with my husband before i was to start my period. its been over 2 weeks and still no period. so could i have gotten pregnant right before i was suposed to start my period? i took a test and it was negative.

LogansMama88

Asked by LogansMama88 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you were ovulating or close to ovulation yes you could. i dont know when you ovulate, you can only get pregnant when you ovulate
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I know people who have gotten pregnant on their period, maybe just wait and take another test in a few days .... try first morning pee, more potent with HCG
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can get pregnant any day of your cycle. Even during your period. Is it likely? No. But the chances are not zero.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No you can only get pregnant if you've ovulated. Women that get pregnant close to their period are ones that ovulate more then once a month.

Probably what you were feeling that you thought was pms was when you were ovulating.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2009