what are the tips to improve child's health?

I need the information from 2 years till 4 years, educations and other activities related to entertainment, food.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I don't fully understand what you are going for here. Basics for any age... eat healthy and exercise. Skip the fast food, soda, chips, candy, etc. In our house, my oldest son is allergic to HFCS, so it doesn't come in anymore and I think everyone is healthier for it. Exercise is also a big one. It doesn't have to be a gym membership or workout video. Run around and play duck,duck, goose, tag, go to the park, walk around the block after dinner, or dance to songs in your living room.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You might try here:

http://www.babycenter.com/preschoolers
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• fruits and vegetables - 7-8 servings a day, in at least 3 different colors
    whole grains 5-6 servings a day
    legumes 2 servings a day

meat and dairy can weaken the immune system

Answer by rkoloms at 12:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• meat and dairy can weaken the immune system

But they are essential for brain development!! I'd rather deal with a "cold" than developmental delays!
    Anonymous