Songs that remind you of...........

What is a song that whenever you hear it it just reminds you of your son and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sleep in the middle by rascal flatts it actually reminds me of both my kids and makes me cry

mr.mom by rascal flatts is a son and daddy song very cute
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• sorry name os first song was let them be little not sleep in the middle lol
    JAJA_Steele

• Alot of songs remind me of my son, he's two and he sings in the car. So there are quite a few that remind me of him
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You're gonna Be by Reba... Everytime I hear it I cry.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• There's that one "I've been watching you" that's a country song I always made my sweetheart listen to so that he really understood this whole being a daddy thing, lol. and "A letter to me" is one I'll have to burn onto a CD for him when he graduates high school. Martina Mcbride, " I have been blessed." That one that's called something like "My front porch looking in." And about a million more, lol.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Fun songs that remind me of him because we sing them are Splish Splash, Witch Doctor, Baby Baluga, Boom Boom Pow, Shake Shake Shake or whatever that disco-ish song is ("Shake shake, shake your bottle!" lol) Rob Thomas's new Diamonds song, Wheels on the Bus (great for gas, actually...) B-I-N-G-O....things like that.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I sing "You are the sunshine of my life" to my son all of the time. His favorite song for me is Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles lol
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2009