I have a few things about pregnancy I need answered!

I am currently 6 weeks late having my period, I have been experiencing headaches, nausea, fatigue (bad!) turn offs of certain foods ( just the thought of them turns my tummy), tugging or pulling in the abdomen area. I was due for my period around the 25th or so and experienced spotting(brownish) that only lasted a day or so around that time, and then a few days later a clear pinkish discharge that lasted only a few days. Mind you, in December I was pregnant and miscarried just after finding out. Before it was pronounced to me by the doctor, I had taken several urine tests that came out negitive until I went to the doctor and they preformed a urine test which came back positive. They then did a blood test and it was at 32. I have had one blood test about 2 weeks ago and it came out negitive. I wish I knew what going on with my body....Does anyone have any ideas??? Please let me know!!!

Grneydangl32

Asked by Grneydangl32 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds to me like your pregnant, it may not show on urine tests for a while, but any blood test that comes back with an hcg level of 22 or more is a positive pregnancy
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It could be that your pregnant or it could be your thyroid! I have hyperthyroidism and it caused pregnancy tests to be positive for me and I missed periods too!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Wow. Umm, well when I first found out I was preggo was when I complained about sore and tender breasts but I've never had nausea or turn-offs from foods. Sounds to me like you are pregnant. You should take a urine test eay morning with the first pee which contains the highest HCG levels.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 2:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I had a negative blood test and 3 days later had a positive hpt. It could have been too early for the blood test.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2009