Will you try the new purex 3 in 1?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have been dying to try it. It seems so much easier!!! And more economical.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Are they about the same price as regular laundry detergent? or are they a little more expensive, but save money in the long run?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm sure it will be more. I haven't seen yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If the price is comparable and its HE compatable, then I sure will!!
    AlyTweet

Answer by AlyTweet at 4:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• depends on the price
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No. I'm allergic to scented laundry detergents and fabric softeners in general.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• WTF? Are we now schilling for advertisers on CafeMom Q&A???? Disgusting!
    momtokate

Answer by momtokate at 8:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would try it! If it does what it says it is suppose to do I would continue to use it!
    CandiGram

Answer by CandiGram at 8:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have tried and Loved it and they do have the pure and natural so it is unscented. My mom uses that one and my brother also uses it and love it. It will save money in the long run because you are not buying detergent AND fabric softener.
    butterflymeme

Answer by butterflymeme at 9:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I bought some. It's a little over $6.00 for 24 sheets. I don't really like the smell of it. Maybe the sheets smell stronger because its all more concentrated and not in liquid form. My child is so sensitive to everything that Purex is all I ever use. He seems to be doing well wearing the clothes I washed with the new product. More economical-yes but I think I would rather have detergent and fabric softener separate.
    mommyofalex101

Answer by mommyofalex101 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2009