• In the Spotlight:

anyone have a secret??

im 35 weeks along and is my 5th kid. ive been induced with all my other kids the 1st one cuz i was over due and she was 9.7 lbs....so not to give birth to any more toddlers ive been induce 1 week early with my others...this one my doc works at what he calls a teaching hospital and will not induce unless theres a medical reason...so getting to my point...anyone have any secret ways to induce labor so i dont have a moose lol...btw im already 75% thined and 1 cm

tristinsmommy

Asked by tristinsmommy at 1:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have sex and orgasm at the same time I did that and went into labor 2 weeks early with my daughter lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• peeing in the shower helps labor.. lol.. ok..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I hear it's dangerous to use an electric back massager because it can hit pressure points the start labor...........*hint*
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• jump up and down , spin in a circle 3 times,then jump up and down again take a hot shower and then just relax i did that with my first child and m y water broke the next morning!! good luck i am currently on baby number 3 my 2nd child was 1 week an 6 days late and i hope i dont have a repeat of that he was 9 in a half i never got to push i made it like 8 to 9 cm and he started to show stress so dam it sucked!! GOD LUCK TO YOU
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• PLEAD for you to be induced. Tell them you have 4 kids at home and going into labor naturally just won't work out. My 5th is 4 months old and that's what I told my DR. She wasn't thrilled about it but I had a 9lb. 7oz. baby. All of mine were induced. Nothing worked for me. Best of luck.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm 38 weeks preg and this is my first baby. I'm dilated at 1cm and 50 effaced. I wanna know how can I speed up my labor! I'm miserable already! I haven't had any pains except menstrual-like cramps. I can't have sex since hubby is out of town and comes back every 2 weeks plus it kinda grosses me out the thought of him seeing my mucus plus discharge on his stuff. :( So I don't know. I need to walk.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 2:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i heard castrol oil work, take 2 tlb spoons
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• ask your doctor to strip your membranes.
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 6:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2009