Do you feel like you can't come to God?

Do you ever feel you are too far gone or too much a sinner to come to God? That God won't accept you? I finally found this clip it has changed my life and everytime I feel doubt about God's love for me I always remembered this man's story. Now I wish to share the clip with all of your God bless! Thsi man's testiamony is SO AMAZING! Shows how God can do miracles, even in the modern day :) AMEN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2nRSvcuhY

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think everyone does. Its called Condemnation. Overcoming it can be hard. I simply have to fill my mind with the Truth of Gods Word, which says.....Nothing can separate me from the Love of God. Theres no sin too big, too bad or too deep. Hes always there waiting on me. He loves me unconditionally and without walls. Whenever I feel that condemnation creeping up, I have to push it away because I am not going to let the enemy talk me out of coming to God. He wants me to abide with him regardless of what ive done. And i have many many imperfections.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i do very frequently feel this way. the link didnt wrk for me 4 some reason, computer keeps losing its conenection when i try it.
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Try copy and pasting
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nope! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ok, is this for the believers, non-believers, or anyone who wants to answer? I dont want to write out my whole answer and then start another "fight" because the bad non-christian butted her nose in where it doesn't belong.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would have to first believe there is a God before I could feel whether or not I can or cannot go to one.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No. The god i believe in accepts me just the way i am, flaws and all; so i'm all set.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• spiritguide- ALL are welcome to participate in my posts. :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I went to god. Like a battered spouse I stood by him for 30 years, waiting for him to act like a god and DO something. When it was clear that he was the one who was absent from the relationship, I left. Whatever I do now is to satisfy myself in helping others and making my own life better. I have better morals without him and more peace. So I don't WANT to come to god. And I don't need to anymore.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• witchqueen- I;m sorry you feel that God did you wrong he does love you but Satan is at work in the world. Making people feel just as you do and also making people believe in nothing at all. I am glad that you are happier in your life but am sad that you feel God did something bad to you. I would suggest watchign this show anyways cause even though it is about a man coming to God his story of his life and how far away he was is truly inspirational. I gues you could take it for the simple fact that this man was as down in the dumps as you can be and his life got completly turned around. :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009