How can I deal with this?

Im ttc and I went to the doctor last week. My doc told me tht im not ovulating at all due to my irregular periods, I also have ovarian cysts on my left and my right ovaries, and I have a uterine fibroid the size of a dime in my uterus. After what my doctor said, the only way I can get pregnant is if I go on fertility medication and I don't want to go through tht with the negative side effects. Any advice anybody or opinions?

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• what choice do u have? side effects are temporary. a baby is yours to love forever.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I can understand your frustrastion, sometimes fibroids feed off the hormones of drugs or pregnancy, I have uterine fibroids, I've had them since 2005, Mine our 5 cm or so now. I got pregnant naturally, I would get a second opioion and I would also not give up hope. As far as ovarian cysts, do you know if those are large? are they montioring, they can come and go from what I've heard, Research a little bit, if you ever need to chat, just contact me, I know alot about fibroids. take care, good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You must ask more question's Never leave the doctors office without the answers you need !!
    Getting yourself better BEFORE your pregnancy is a good start!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2009