WTF? Why is it when I give a factful response I get called a moron just because noone agrees?

Im sick of it. What a bunch a children!
Im sorry but if you think things cost more because they are better IE cars jeans purse ect. your not exactly 100% on that . I hate to break it to you but you DO pay for them name why you buy name brand or a expensive name like BMW . Its not always a better product. Why do people have to be so childish and call me a moron just because they dont want to believe what I told them ? I thought this was a site for adults ?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always laugh at people who drive a lexus. Its the same parts and for the most part look as a toyota camry (save for sum luxury add on's in the car...which you can get extra in other cars). But it cost a hell of a lot more due to the "lexus" name.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• lol you should read my post..."what do you think?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• lol I did :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• awww hun you need a hug and I agree with you 100%
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Its just bull . I got called a moron by 2 people and a few more told me that I was just flat out wrong . Are people that blind? Things arent always better with price. Im so sick of being called a moron just because Im not agreed with .
    Ugh I think I do need that hug , LOL Ill squeeze my daughter lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree with you 100%!!! When you buy those kind of jeans it is JUST for the name!!!! that is it!!! AND IMO they don't last nearly as long in my own experiences!!! I bought some American Eagle jeans for $45 (originally $60!) and the back bottom part is coming apart and I do not even step on them nor do they drag on the ground!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• LOL ya I know I once had a pair of GAP jeans they qwrw horrible lol
    I do however like AF jeans lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I completely agree with you 100%. Theres a lot of "women" on here that have a lot of growing up to do if there acting like a 5 yrs old. Here put your right hand on your left shoulder and left hand on your right shoulder and just squeeze heres a hug from me to you : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur "with the fur"!!! Yeah right!

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• LOL aww thanks :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2009