what do you think?

anyone else tired of all the trolls on this damn website...like seriously i came on here to meet some moms talk make friends get advice give advice etc....but im jus so sick of all the trolls and their smart ass comments i mean geez isnt it tiring be a bitch all the time. i should make a website and before anyone can sign up put WARNING no trolls allowed and kick all the bitches out that way the nice moms..the fun moms can actually have a descent conversation!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I replied lol Im not sure it is the answer you wanted but I gave my take on it lol .

hugs

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well at least you have just trolls to deal with there are petty moms on here that do alot f personal attacks .
    I agree I came on here to make new friends and get advice but geeze
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• EEEKKK! What happened? I was chatting.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• what did I miss and where?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• well i posted a thing for step moms and of course all the trolls come out! im jus tired of it...anyways if you could and would check out that post about step moms...see what you think itd be great
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I will do it and try to help to the best of my ability
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• you don't sound very pleasant yourself. otherwise you wouldn't be posting anonymously. i'm posting anon because i always do when i answer almost all questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Thank you hers a hug for you also! Put your right hand on your left shoulder and left hand on your right shoulder and squeeze : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• im posting anon cuz im tired of all the bitches personally bashing someone when they dont like a post and i dont wanna hear it! and no im not pleasant right now cuz again im tired of all the trolls....and if they're gonna be bitches then i have the right to be irritated and maybe even a bit unpleasant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• thank you raemommy ...hugs back...nice to bump into a nice mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2009