What to do about stress...

I feel like I have alot of stress and no way to release it...I've been out of a job since dec of 08 and then fiance lost his job from the same company where i was last month and my unemployment ran out and we are just living off of his which is only 237 bucks a week...i dont know how much longer i can take all of this...and the ex wife of his just likes to keep causing more drama with everyone and it doesnt help that i'm all hormonal and take everything way to seriously...(she had the balls to call the cops on me for me sending her an email stating exactly that i want her to delete my email address and phone number and she told the police that i was harrassing her! and the other night she called my fiance and accussed me that i hit her child on the hand! the child is only four and i do not punish her kid becuz the kid does not listen or have any respect for me so i leave it up to my fiance) i just want to run away sumtimes!!!

chevygal86

Asked by chevygal86 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like the prev post. Kill her with kindness. Thats the best way to get back at her. She don't like seeing you with her ex and wants to ruin it. As long as you and your fiance are on the same page about things, she don't matter much. You dont need the stress. Advoid her, Ignore her and when needed to talk with her be as nice as can be. You will feel better knowing your eatting at her b/c she cant rattle you any more.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• scream alot lol, lol sorry my x was a ummm u know. iam sorry all i can say is avoid her, and dont let the kid walk over you. And paint ball, boxing, knitting, when i was pg the last time i was so stressed out i painted alot, painting relaxes me. lots of hot baths or showrers, hehe lock yourself in your room with your fav chinese food and ice cream. i wish i could be help with the money thing, with my first child i aws fired for getting pg i couldnt complain cause we didnt need my husband to lose his job. i hope that will work out cauze that adds stress, just avoid the x when u can.
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 4:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes, relieve your stress. Cry, scream, like the prev post said paint, or exercise! Its not good to be preg and holding stress. My friend was pissed all the time because her man left her preg and now her child is ONE year old and SO EVIL!! SHe just does things I think a one year old doesn't think of doing like meeting someone for the first time and as soon as they put their face to grab her cheeks she slaps and hits and doesn't like to be carried, broke her tv by throwing a glass bottle to it (how the hell did she have that much strenght) and dropping books on top of a sleeping dog. She enjoys other pains and frustration. I hope my baby isn't like this since I was miserable the first 3 months of my preg while my hubby and I were separated.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 7:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Oh and about the ex- kill her with kindness. I'm glad my hubby doesn't have any kids and neither do I and this is our first baby (after almost 9 yrs of dating) and once I experienced an encounter with his high school sweetheart but if you are kind, they won't know what else to do. She just hates that you are with him.just ignore her. I'm sure when something goes wrong in her life, she will come back AND then that's when you knock her ass down. Eventually an ex does need help at ONE point in time and that's when she will have burn her bridges.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 7:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2009