I have had my period every 28 days since age 10.....I am a wek late and had my tubes tied 8 years ago..could i be pregnant??

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Health

• A quick test will tell you.
    Maybe you are just stressed out more than normal lately? :(
    Maybe menopause? :O
    Maybe just perimenopause. :)
    njoynlife

Answer by njoynlife at 1:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• im not sure how old you are now - but yes, i believe you COULD be pregnant. on the other hand, it is not uncommon for women as young as their late 30's to begin experiencing irregular periods. i would take a test, and if its negative, call your doctor or midwife if you continue to be concerned.
    anniekelleher

Answer by anniekelleher at 1:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Not to scare you but sometimes things happen like this. My bf's friend at work has been told that medically he cannot produce sperm. His gf had her tubes tied and was also told that she will never have another child due to other female issues. They are now 4 months pg with TWINS! Get a test...cause STUFF happens. I hope you get the results you are aiming for.
    Hugs!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 4:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008