My husband just left me an hour ago!!

What do I do, we have 2 kids and he just told me e was happer with her...who is she?How come I don know about her and why!!! I am suchh a mess now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Trust me when I tell you this...

You husband DID NOT just leave you an hour ago...

He left you ALONG time ago..
    People do not just flip a switch...
    He has been thinking of doing this a long time ago....

I am sorry but that is true...I learned that through my divorce...

You do not know about her because he is a SNAKE........
    He went behind you back and had an affair...

TRUST ME AGAIN.....him leaving you......you will in time...Realize....

HE actually did you a favor....
    Now get yourself together and file for divorce...
    Make sure you protect yourself...he can take money out now if he wants to......
    You need to protect yourself..

It is clear that he is capable of doing anything...
    You will cry, you will be angry, you will cry again and again...and be angry...

But the best feeling is when you wake up and you feel free....
    because why...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• u have to be strong for your kids....be madder than hell at him for walking our....its always easier for a man to walk out....see us women get attached.....we know our place...our kids come first.....we cant leave without them, hell im due to have my 2nd baby in a month and i already told my hubby you come stay at the hospital all day with lil jason cause i cant be without him for 3 days....our minds arent controlled by our lil heads.....our big heads and our even bigger hearts do out thinking....let him walk out....let him be the asshole who left you and your kids....its hard to know that somehow you werent good enough....but your good enough for your kids and that is enough to get you up n the morning put a smile on and put one foot in front of the other...i wish you the best of luck
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The first thing you need to do is empty out the bank account then change all the locks. If he left anything at the house either sell it or burn it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I want to cal his mom and tell her ! I am pissed off to no fuckin end
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• His mom will be on his side. Think about your own children, you will always side with them. Stay strong and devote your energy towards loving your children. Things will be tough now but we all bounce back.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• im sorry. i understand it is hard. just be strong and look up with your head up high. and remember u have kids and that is worth being her for.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree with sammiesmom. Get money out of your account. Have the locks changed and get a lawyer. Get mad and make sure he takes care of those babies. Don't call his mom, call YOURS. Have family help you make sure you don't get any more taken from you by helping you get a lawyer.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Probably a blessing in disguise, hun.

Any man with 2 children that just ups & leaves because he's "happier with her" (aka - she's young & fun & has no baggage & it's all about me, me ME! I don't care if my kids' world is torn apart --- the sex is better w/o having to try & be quiet & sneak quickies at nap times!!) isn't worth keeping around.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

Maybe the bank account but do NOT sell or burn his things. You two aren't children, do not stoop to a lower level. I'm sorry this has happened to you. You need to at least file for separation and then go from there. Be strong for the kids.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You will realize that

YOU DESERVE BETTER!!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2009