do you ever stay up all night, and not sleep? either intentionally or unintentionally

this question is inspired by the fact that it's 529am here and I just now finished the dishes, bills, laundry, and scrubbing out the tub and am realizing my kids will be up in like 90 minutes demanding cheesy eggs :(

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I am a night owl, and find that is the only time the house is ever quiet and I can have time to myself without being bothered every 5 seconds. I ususally stay up late and read (sometimes till 2-3am), or I will watch tv/movies. Sometimes fold laundry--- other than that I don't do much for cleaning as I don't want to wake anyone up by moving around too much.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You mean like now?!?!?! :)
    becnusoon

Answer by becnusoon at 6:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Haha... well, I got about 2 hrs sleep tonight.

All wired about my stalkig trip.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yep i am tonight..slept a little woke with a headache and nausea so im not sleeping
    Lez_Lizzard

Answer by Lez_Lizzard at 7:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• LOL I have done that before, had sooo many things to do around the house after my DD goes to sleep (on these night she usually goes to sleep late too!), then have a show on tv at some point blocking out an hour of time to be cleaning, then by the time I am finally done w/ everything I feel like I didnt get my me time for the evening & come online only to realize hours later that oh shoot I'm going to regret this in a few hours! LOL it happens to most of us I think.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm almost always up all night, even on days I work evening shift and have to open the next morning. I've had terrible insomnia since I was like 8.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• When hubby works Mids (10pm-6am) I'll only get like 4 hrs sleep before the kids get up because I wanted to see him on his lunch break so we can have time where the kids aren't under foot. Now that the kids are at grandmas Im up all night and sleep all day.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 8:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I do it all the time, well not so much since I have had my DD but before getting pregnant, I stayed up all night at least 3 days out of the week. lol but I cant do that anymore
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2009