What other young mom is excited about the harry potter movie please no jokes?

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 8:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved the books and so far I have enjoyed the movies. So yeah Im kinda excited!!
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 8:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I loved the books and I can't to see the movie! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• ME! I used to love reading the books and watching the movies so im def excited to see it lol ill probably go to the theaters to see it (which i never do)
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• AHHH!!! MEEEEE!!!! I've read all of the books too many times to tell people, 'cause it's embarassing. My SO & I are going after he gets out of work tomorrow night!! It's soo long, though - 2:45! I was like, honey, we're gonna have to bring a lot of snacks.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• ME! ME! ME! ME! I am going to see it Friday!!!! (And, yes, I get the question "Is your kid named Harry?" ALL the freaking time!) But I have read all the books (6 & 7 twice now) and I love Harry Potter!!!
    momtokate

Answer by momtokate at 8:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Sorry - meant to say our last name is Potter!! LOL!
    momtokate

• i'm really not that into Harry Potter, however the new movie looks pretty good. i really wanna go see it.,
    mumma3xs

Answer by mumma3xs at 8:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• *raises hand* PICK MEE!!
    I am a Harry Potter nerd. Lol my mom and I are going to go see it Saturday after my babyshower
    We're sooo exciteddd.

My dad is mad at us because we're not taking him, mwahahhahaha.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• heck yeah.. we dvr the whole movies this week on abc family so we could watchem in order and get ready for the new one.. plus those to me are just movies you can set and watch over and over and never really see the stuff that you missed all the other times.. i did notice that "dumble door" or how ever you spell it sounds diff in the new one..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 8:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I can't wait for it. It's really weird to watch all the movies in order because the kids look so different from the first one. I am really glad though that they didn't switch kids like they was talking about doing at the start of the movies. They have a really great cast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2009