This is another sick question?

I couldent get throw to the nurse at my ob's office yesterday so i went to where my aunt works at the doc office and he gave me Azithromycin and Loratadine. This is my frist pregnancy and im scared to take it. If i cant get throw to the nurse to day do u think i can just go in and ask them if its ok? Or just wait i got an app. tomarrow?

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 8:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could call a pharmacy and ask they should know... Thats what I used to do.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 8:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can call the pharmacy if its worrying you. However, I took both of those during my pregnancy and it was ok. Its better to take the meds than be sick and perhaps have the baby get sick as well! Good luck! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I work at a pharmacy and when u get the script filled talk to the pharmacist and he will let you know if it is okay. I'm pretty sure both of those meds are okay to take while pregnnat as long as you dont have any other health conditions (like high BP or heart problems or anything...) just ask the pharmacist...thats one of the reasons he's there!
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 8:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2009