why is he ALWAYS on my mind?

I have a friend well co-worker we are together a LOT i think of him all the time,when we are off work were txting each other nothing sexual just bs really but always in touch.he knows where i am 24/7 he gives me flowers at work he blows kisses at me when he walks by, always has my back. does he care for me other than a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's possible he does like you more than a friend, but if I were you I would just let him make the "first move" so to speak. I really believe that if a man like you or is interested in you, he will find some way to let you know. The only reason I say this is because it has taken me years to understand that I'm worth being pursued. I used to do all the chasing but now I'm just setting back and waiting. I believe the right one will come along, and until then I'm content to just be. Good luck, I hope everything works out!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree with jillisue808. Let him pursue you. I'm all for the power of women, but it's nice to be wooed and not be the wooer. :3 Good luck!
    Punk.Rock.Mommy

Answer by Punk.Rock.Mommy at 8:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2009