• In the Spotlight:

what kind of purse do you use?

I need to get a new purse and was looking at getting a vera bradley. I'm not sure if I should get a backpack or a handbag. I'm having my third child soon and need something that will be easy to carry around with three kids. so do you think a handbag or backpack? which would be easier? thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have this little pouch like thing just big enough for a wallet and my cell.. its got a wrist strap and fits well in a diaper bag. Mine came from abercrombie
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 8:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would pick backpack. Depends what you need to carry in there. I hate carrying multiple bags, so I found this bag at walmart (yeah I know, it sounds cheesy) that had 2 bags in one for $21. So I was able to transfer into the big bag the electonic breast pump and then the smaller bag has my personal items. So I am able to slip the handles of the small bag onto the bigger one and there is only one strap on my shoulder. It is so much more convenient! I think they have them at target too...
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 8:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• they have real big vera bradley bags.big enough to hold diapers and stuff like that.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have a Coach addiction! lol but since your wanting like a diaper bag/handbag then I would get a diaper bag, or as nana7750 said Vera Bradley makes big enough bags. and then get a wristlet for you money/cell and things like that and just stick that down in the diaper bag
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i have a big GUESS brand purse and i carry like 2 diapers small travel thing of wipes a bib paci and a bottle along with everything for myself in it
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I use a big hemp messenger bag. It fits all my necessities and all the extras for when we go out with the kids. I love it!
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 9:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well, to be honest, my purse, I stole from my 10 year old daughter. Its about eight inches long and about four inches high. It holds just what I need. My cell, my id cards, money, a pen, and a lipstick. I love the thing. Its so small and its handheld but I can slip it over my wrist, almost like a bracelet so I've never really left it anywhere, like I do my bigger purses. I get more compliments on that than anything I've ever seen.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Oh I LOVE Vera Bradley purses, I have a few. I personally don't like the backpack kind, but alot of moms use them. I have to have a purse I can put on my shoulder. One thing I really like about these purses is you can put alot of stuff in them, they hold way more than they look like they would.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I love the Vera Bradleys also! They are so easy to carry and there's room enough and a pocket for everything!
    alithemklady

Answer by alithemklady at 1:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2009