I am sooo venting right now!!! SEX

Does anyone else's husband/boyfriend/fiance, whatever get mad if you tell him no, not tonight?!? My husband will get pissed if i tell him no! OMG! It is not the end of the world! Believe me when I say he doesn't go but maybe a day or two w/o it! He acts like he is going to just blow up or something. He doesn't realize that thing does have a shelf life!!!! He is immature when it comes to sex and he's spoiled when it comes to sex too. I will admit when we first got together it was all the time but not anymore but as i stated above, he's not deprived. Why didn't I give it to him last night? I STARTED MY PERIOD! As you can probably tell I am a raging bi*ch sometimes when I am on it. Does anyone elses, whatever he is to you, get mad if you tell him no, honey, not tonight?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Around here its the other way around. I get mad when he tells me no...I hate the word no, the word no should never be used in response to something I want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• LOL! I'm sorry but you should feel complimented that he wants it so much from you...even when you have your period. Don't you get extra frisky around that time anyway? I do and he's always telling me no... Sorry, but I wish I can relate because my man always makes me come onto him. Guess whenever he tries, he fails so after a while, he's given up trying. Just waits for me to come around. Although I would love my man to want me so much! Take it as a compliment!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Sounds like to me he's got issues more with being told no than with just no sex. It appears he is a bit immature and should be taught how to have patience and consideration for other people. I have the exact opposite problem with my DH atm, bc he is always so tired from working and going to school full time. But I understand that he is tired/stressed and so I go solo until he has a few hours to spare to relax and get "in the mood." It sounds like it wouldn't hurt him to learn a little patience in that area.. women are not toys that they can just turn on whenever they please :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have the problem I use to give it to my hubby all the time before we got married and now i am never in the mood and then when he is in the mood i am not and when i am he isn't so i just have to give it up when i am not in the mood cause he gets in the mood right before I get my monthly he knows when that happens and he gets turned on. He is very patient i got lucky with that. He tells me if i don't want to that is fine.
    princess_sjb

Answer by princess_sjb at 10:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I don't have that problem because I married an adult.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It is NOT flattering when a man demands sex from his wife even if she is not feeling well, or just doesn't feel like having sex. In a marriage, sex doesn't exist in a vacume....it is part of the whole package. It should be treated with respect on both sides! You shouldn't have to be afraid to say no...in fact, I think if you feel pressured like that you are more likely to avoid it altogether!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 1:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have the opposite problem. I get mad when my husband tells me no. If it's ever my idea it's not happening. It's not like we dont have sex enough, it's just that I want it to be my idea some of the time.
    Anonymous

• I actually don't remember the last time I told him no- I'm usually the one that gets irritated when he's not up for it. I don't call him names, but I'd rather he was up for it when I am.
    I've got a funny story about that. About 12 years ago I was getting home from a LONG day. I have a bad case of fybromyalgia, so my back hurt, my shoulder hurt, I was tired and I really did have a headache. I was lying down and my now DH came in and lit a candle- he was trying really hard. TMI note- I was dressed and he wasn't.
    Just as I was telling him 'no chance in heck' the door flew open and there was our female roommate standing in the door stuttering a explanation- she smelled the candle and thought something was on fire. so there was my husband with his touchie in broad view- So he just smiled and said "N, turn around, close the door and we'll talk later"
    She was mortified.
    After that I figured he'd earned it- :)
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009