bleeding....

I'll start from the begining... my ex husband and I were having sex up till a few weeks ago (I have Mirena birth control) so we used NO protction and he ejaculated in me (been goin on this way for years-no problems) well I started datina a again and so we stopped having sex-of course-well than last night my boyfriend and I had sex. I was ner vous as he is alot bigger than my ex...and anyways it was fine but I was sore after. WE USED A CONDOM! This morning though- I woke up bleeding... any thoughts???? Coiuld I have been pregnant (or could be) with my ex's child and not know the mirena failed- or was my bf just big (he wasnt rough at all) ???? I dont wanna go to the doctors it's kind of embarrisng.
I never get my periods so at first that thought crossed my mind but I dont have cramping or anything and usually before my period I do. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to the Doctor. If you're pregnant, you need to know, and if you're not you need to know. Bleeding is never a good sign. Either you were pregnant and you're miscarrying, which you need to know how far along you are so you can be prepared for what will happen next, or he damaged you inside. If you were sore after sex, then I'm guessing that he did some damage to you. Next time use more lubricant, and wait at least 1 week before you have sex again.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• thanks ACL... I appreciate your help. Do you think he could have caused it??? He wasnt rough or anything like that- I didnt know he could hurt me in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree with others.go to the doctor.Ive had minor bleeding before after sex but usually only when my husband is "rough" bu it is only a few spots then nothing more. Definitely get it checked out. And Im sure the Doctor has seen and heard it all and it doesnt phase them whatsoever.
    serenitysmom99

Answer by serenitysmom99 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2009