How long after you noticed implantation bleeding, did you found out you were pregnant?

I am wondering because my period was due a couple of days ago--- and last night I had a small glob of cm mixed in with a bit of brwonish/pinkish tinged in the cm (about the size of a dime)... I took a test this morning and BFN. (We had sex 10 days ago)...
I am wondering what others have experienced with this and how long after you noticed the implantation bleeding did it take before your HPT came up POSITIVE?

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 8:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first pregnancy I had implantation bleeding the same day my period was due, and I had a positive HPT 2 days later. With my current and second pregnancy there was no implantation bleeding. I know with my first there was no CM, it was just a few drops of brown blood and then nothing. With this pregnancy I had a positive HPT again two days after my period was due!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• What is CM?
    I had a positive pregnancy test two days after spotting. I think that was also about 2 days after my period was due, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• With my son i had it the day after i was due for my period and for my baby on the way i had it the day my period was due
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 10:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My period was due on the 8th. I took a hpt on the 10th, and I had a little brown blood on the 18th.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2009