What can you expect to pay for a professional portrait sitting/package?

I want my daughter to have 6 month pics taken and portrait studios won't tell me approx. how much I will need to spend for a sitting package. I am looking at Sears, JCP, Target, Walmart... etc

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 9:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• We just went to pennys and paid just over $30 for 3 poses and 6 sheets I think...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• if you go to penneys go online and print off coupons...i just paid 16 bucks and im gettin quite a bit, and an online cd, which i plan on saving and printing off copies...so ill get more than i paid for......(gotta figure out how to make my money stretch!!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You will save money in the long run if you buy a good digital camera; you can have the photos printed at several locations (much cheaper than at home)

Answer by rkoloms at 12:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009