What type of person do you respect and enjoy talking to the most? Read on...

A person that talks about all the good things in their life and never about their struggles?

Or a person that shares their struggles and good things in life?

Me, I personally like to be around people that show their struggles and success. These are the people that I can relate to.

What about you?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 9:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is nice to be around someone who shares the good things. It is uplifting. Fun. Encouraging. It gives you a good feeling to be around such a person. However I wouldn't call the person a friend, but more of a friendly acquaintance, because I believe that friends share bad as well as good.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I like to be around people who share both the good and bad. If someone only wants to share the good, I think it kinda of undermines the struggles they have gone through to get to where they are. Plus, after a while, it might get to seem like they are just bragging and trying to make you feel like, no matter what you do, you will never be as good as they are.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2009