did you?

Did you give your bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts, as a thank you, at your wedding? If so, what did you give them? I'm trying to think of something that wouldn't cost that much, of course, lol. But I want it to be special too. Anyone have any ideas?

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• We got married on the beach. So I gave each of my bridesmaids a beach tote from either The Company Store or Land's End. I don't remember which. Then I went to Target and bought two of my bridesmaids nice beach towels and got the third a beach blanket (she's married with kids, so I thought that would be better for her to use). I got two of them some stuff from the Body Shop and then the matron of honor a nicer gift set from the Body Shop. Then I got them all a magazine (a different one for each girl - one that I thought each would like.)
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• a necklace for the girls to wear with their dress, a candle, and a little pouch to put the necklace in.
    the guys we got this mini toolkit that fits in your wallet, and a flask, i think.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I got my girls personalized picture frames-not engraved or anything, just ones that I thought would suit their personalities-and DH got the guys shot glasses.
    mamahud

Answer by mamahud at 5:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i gave my brides maids a piece of jewlerly

my maid of honor a set of earrings got a silver braslet with charms
    my brides maids got a set of earrings
    and my jr brides maid got a set of earrings and a little bag with bath stuff (she was 10)
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2009