Going to my appointment to find out the sex of the baby!

Wish me luck!
We allready have our darling son Anthoni so cannot wait to find out weather this one is a boy or a girl. DH thinks its an other boy but i have a feeling its a girl!

I'll fill you all in around 7:30 because after the appointment were taking Anthoni to a new park in our area!

SammiTaylorTM

Asked by SammiTaylorTM at 10:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations MaMa!!
    I couldn't wait to find out what I was having either. I am 38 weeks and 4 days. Ready to go any day now. I cant wait to meet my lil guy.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Congrats!! What an exciting time for you and your family!
    Wish you well, and have fun at the park!!
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I will be waiting for your answer!!!

GodBless!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Congratulations!! I know how exciting that is. I had my ultrasound last Friday, but baby would not cooperate :0( It's all good though, we're just happy to know baby is healthy. Hope to hear from you!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 4:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009