Who's is going to see Harry Potter HBP tonight at the Midnight showing?

I am I wanted to see if anyone else is.

YAY!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cryingIm jealous! I dont get to . I have to wait for the DVD . We dont trust anyone here to babysit

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I am. WOOHOO
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I am going with my SIL DH is watching our brood.
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 10:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm kind of in the same boat as Mrs. Owen. I WISH I could go but we can't afford movie tickets and we can't afford a babysitter.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I WANT TO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD... But I'm not!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• popcornI am and I can't wait. My husband took off from work and our son is spending the night at Nan-na's house!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I wish I could but we dont have anyone to watch our kids I do plan on going as soon as I can though
    MoMMyto2971

Answer by MoMMyto2971 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• take me take me!! my teenagers are sooo over hp and my little ones to litte and hubby thinks hes dumb. so ill have to wait for dvd
    roswife914

Answer by roswife914 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nah, I'm gonna wait for the early bird matinee on Saturday or Sunday morning. Fewer people, less lines, less noise. I get that it's a kids movie and I expect SOME interruption, but last HP movie, the family behind me let their kid chatter through the whole film and never even attempted to quiet him. My son turned around and asked him to be quiet!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Not I. But I do wish I could. I'll wait til it comes out. I hate it when the news media says..."Oh, and one of the main character dies." Duh!! ya said that the last time. I hope they continue to make these movies. I like them. So there media stick that in your waaazzzoooo....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009